Two and Three Wheeler Technician Program
This program will open the doors of opportunity in automotive sector for a fresh 8th Pass / 10th pass / 12th pass / ITI candidates.
Duration: 6 weeks + 8 weeks OJT
In this 6 weeks + 8 weeks program, you will learn the two-wheeler / three-wheeler technology and its maintenance. The program covers each system fitted in the new generation vehicles. The program covers trouble shooting of electro-mechanical problems in a two-wheeler. You will be learning electronic engine management system.
The program covers from basic working principal of each systems to the advance new generation systems. It covers practicing the preventive maintenance schedules, systematic checks, filling in the check sheets provided by leading manufactures.
This program covers usage of general tools, special tools and advanced diagnostic tools. In short you will be taught all the concepts which will help you repair the two and three wheeler with your hands.
- Introduction to Automotive Industry
- Workshop safety and Equipment
- Automotive Engine, Engine Management System and trouble shooting
- Auto electrical testing, diagnosis and repairing
- Power Transmission systems, clutch and gear box
- Suspension, ABS brakes and wheels
- Vehicle customization / modification concepts and engine tuning
- Preventive maintenance and practice
- Service document writing, repair estimation and communications
- Interview skills, life skills, 5S and KAIZEN practice
Who Should Enrol:
This program will help you to become two-wheeler expert. This program is the first step to excel in automotive industry.
Candidates, who are 8th Pass / 10th pass / 12th pass / ITI / any graduate/ NCVT certificate can enrol in this program.
Certification and Availability:
- The program is recognized as Level 4 certificate program approved by NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation, PPP of Ministry of skills) and ASDC
- On successful completion of the program and OJT, the candidate can appear in ASDC examination. On clearing the examination successfully, candidate will be awarded ASDC certification.
- This program is offered from all the NTI centers, except the satellite centers. Please contact the nearest NTI center for information on admission criteria and seat availability.
Technician ⇒ Diagnostic expert ⇒ Floor Controller ⇒ Service Advisor ⇒ Service Manage ⇒ General Manager