Professional Service Advisor Program
This program will help you to become an automotive service advisor.
Duration: 8 weeks + 8 Weeks OJT
In this 8 weeks + 8 Weeks techno commercial program, you will learn about the bumper-to-bumper car inspection and report writing. The program covers analysis of problems in the car, repair cost and time estimation methods. Learn the advising process, become expert in vehicle maintenance advising.
The program covers extensive training on customer handling skills specific to automotive after sales. It covers important after sales business aspects to help you even start your own workshop.
It covers the technical aspects, customer aspects and sales aspects; in short it has everything required to excel in after sales business.
- Introduction to Automotive Industry
- After sales function and its business importance
- Service advisor roles and responsibility
- Automotive technology – All key systems, its repair requirements and repair analysis.
- Understanding customer request
- Practicing After sales process- Menu pricing, time estimation, VAS sales, Parts Management, Repair supervision and monitoring, sales approvals, quality inspection, invoicing, delivery and post-delivery contact processes.
- Customer and concern management
- Understanding CSI and current customer survey methodology by JD Power.
- Building attitude of honesty, transparency, trust and reliability through life skill sessions.
- Practicing 5S and KAIZEN
Who Should Enrol:
This program will help you to become automotive service advisor. This will be the first step for the carrier path to excel on automotive service management domain.
Candidates with NCVT certificate/Diploma/Degree / NSQF level 5 certification can enrol in this program.
Certification and Availability:
- The program is recognize as Level 6 certificate program approved by NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation, PPP of Ministry of skills) and ASDC.
- Certification: On successful completion of the program and OJT, the candidate can appear in ASDC examination. On clearing the examination successfully, candidate will be awarded ASDC certification.
- This program is offered from all the NTI centers, except the satellite centers. Please contact the nearest NTI center for information on admission criteria and seat availability.
Certificates issued to successful students :
Professional Service Advisor ⇒ Team Leader ⇒ Customer Relationship Manager ⇒ Service Manager ⇒ General Manager ⇒ VP- Service