Engine Management System
This program will open the doors of opportunity in automotive sector for working technicians / ITI students / Diploma / Engineering students.
Duration: 1 day + 2 Days Practical
In this 3 days program, you will learn the new generation Engine Management System and its maintenance. The program covers each sensors and actuators fitted in a new generation engine. The program covers learning multi-meter and diagnostic equipment used for modern engine diagnosis and tuning.
It will allow you to evaluate performance of new generation engine and its trouble shooting.
- Electrical Safety
- Basics of electrical
- Usage of multi-meter
- Introduction to Engine Management System
- Sensors and Actuators testing and diagnosis
- Engine Control Module (ECM) and CAN communication system
- ECM reading through diagnostic equipment
- Analysis of ECM data and wiring diagram
- Dos and Don’t
Certification and Availability:
- The program is recognize by NSDC. The certification issued by NTI and in some cases, jointly certified by automotive manufacturer.
- On successful completion of the program and OJT and clearing the examination successfully, candidate will be awarded NTI and NSDC / Automotive OEM joint certification.
- This program is offered from all the NTI centers, except the satellite centers. Please contact the nearest NTI center for information on admission criteria and seat availability.
This program will help you to face interviews in Automotive Industry. This will help you to make your career in automotive industry.