Diagnostic Expert And Trainer Program
The program covers diagnosis of complex and advanced automotive systems in the new generation cars along with the adult learning theory, training principles and practicing the technician development methodology.
26 weeks On campus training + 26 Weeks OJT
In this 26 weeks’ program, you will learn about the latest technologies in the international cars. The program covers diagnosis of complex and advanced automotive systems in the new generation cars. Learn about calibration of electronic control modules used for Brakes, Safety Systems, Transmission systems, Suspension system, Entertainment system and Engines. You will be learning step-by-step trouble shooting process, usage of performance management tools, scanners and computerized diagnosis.
The program starts with advanced system understanding and diagnosis. Understanding technical publications, tolerances, parameters defined by OEMs and OBD –II standards. Use of performance customization tools and performance simulators.
This program covers the adult learning theory, training principles and practicing the technician development methodology. You will be taught to earn the respect of “Ustad” and “Guru”.
- Introduction to Automotive Technologies
- Engine Management System, trouble shooting, performance customization tools, usage of NOS and controlling system, power regenerative system, hybrid systems.
- Calibration and testing of electrical systems, adaptive headlamps and illumination system. Trouble shooting of body control modules.
- Automatic climate control system, diagnosis, working with automatic gas recycling and diagnostic machine.
- Cruise control system, Advanced Driver Assistance System, Automatic Power Transmission systems, transfer case for 4X4, Torque convertors. Trouble shooting and repair.
- Advanced stability program, variable electronic power steering diagnosis.
- Active Safety Systems - ABS brakes and EBD system, Adaptive traction control system. Passive Safety systems – SRS, Body structure and Racing car cage structure.
- Service document writing, road testing, NVH diagnosis, FIRFT training and workshop management
- 5S and KAIZEN practice, Trainer pedagogical training.
Who Should Enrol:
Candidate with Engineering Diploma / Degree /NSQF Level 5 certification can apply for this program. An entrance examination will be conducted. Candidates who scores higher than the cut off marks will be given the opportunity to enrol in this program.
This program will help you to become diagnostic expert and trainer within 2 to 3 years of hands on experience. Get in to the league of rare Automotive Experts. Earn the Mechatronics Expert credentials.
Certification and Availability:
- This program is recognized as Level 6 certificate program for Automotive technician approved by NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation, PPP of Ministry of skills) and ASDC.
- On successful completion of the program and OJT, the candidate will get NTI certificate. Candidate can also appear in ASDC examination. On clearing the examination successfully, candidate will be awarded ASDC certification.
- This program is offered at all the NTI Centers, except the satellite centers. Please contact the nearest NTI center for information on admission criteria and seat availability.
In house trainer ⇒ Trainer with OEM ⇒ Manager with Automotive Manufacturer