Customer Relations Executive Program
This program will help you to become an automotive customer relations executive.
Duration: 8 weeks + 8 Weeks OJT
In this 8 weeks + 8 Weeks program, you will learn about the Automotive Industry and customer service standards. Customer service is the key to success for any automotive company and this program will help you place yourself in that important role.
The program covers extensive training on customer handling skills specific to automotive sales and after sales. It covers the processes to be followed at each customer touch point and manage complete customer lifecycle as relationship executive.
It covers customer lifecycle management principles, which may be helpful in many other industries too. It also covers some basic training on computer operation and usage of some office softwares.
- Introduction to Automotive Industry
- Auto basics – covering the vehicle component level understanding
- Understanding sales and service function in automotive retail.
- Customer lifecycle management, key touch points and processes.
- Customer satisfaction index and JD Power survey.
- Communication skill and customer concern handling skill.
- Computer basics and telephone handling skills
- Life skill training and Practicing 5S and KAIZEN
Who Should Enrol:
This program will help you to become an automotive customer relations executive. This will be the first step for a career in the customer relationship management in automotive industry.
Candidates who are 12th Pass / Any graduate/NCVT/Diploma/Degree / level 5 certification can enrol in this program.
Certification and Availability:
- The program is recognized as Level 4 certificate program approved by NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation, PPP of Ministry of skills) and ASDC.
- On successful completion of the program and OJT, the candidate can appear in ASDC examination. On clearing the examination successfully, candidate will be awarded ASDC certification.
- This program is offered from all the NTI centers, except the satellite centers. Please contact the nearest NTI center for information on admission criteria and seat availability.
Customer Relationship Executive ⇒ Team Leader ⇒ Customer Relationship Manager ⇒ Service Manager ⇒ General Manager ⇒ VP-Service